Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Inner Chains is an FPS horror experience being developed with Unreal Engine 4. It is set in a surreal, dark, and deadly biomechanical world that resembles nothing you have ever encountered. It is said that the title is going to support VR, allowing gamers to find themselves surrounded by horrifying environments.
As one of the inhabitants of this world, your head is filled with the teachings of the Ruling Caste. You have only one goal: to get to a mythical place called the Last Hope and leave this sick, degenerated, dying planet once and for all. You embark on your journey full of fanatical zeal, but soon it becomes clear that nothing is what it seems in this strange world. To discover your role in it, you’ll have to fight for survival, face hostile fauna and flora, overcome your own weaknesses, remain vigilant to your surroundings, and explore the secrets of the game’s world. Your survival depends entirely on your watchfulness, logical judgment, quick reflexes, accuracy, and your ability to use your surroundings to your advantage.
Forgotten ruins and caves in the mountains, a dangerous forest where both flora and fauna lie in wait to attack you, and numerous religious sites and majestic temples adapted by the Ruling Caste, whose existence and goals hide many dark secrets – in the vast, surreal world of Inner Chains you’ll visit all these places and learn their unique histories, arming yourself with knowledge which will help you in your ultimate battle with the enemy.
- Unprecedented ways of interaction between weapons, their users and the environment.
- A dark, biomechanical world where both fauna and flora lie in wait for your slightest stumble.
- VR Support.
- Stunning, surreal visual style.
- Deadly, intelligent and challenging opponents.
- Unusual locations with their own unique stories.
- Dense, suggestive atmosphere of terror, magnified by the great soundtrack composed by Michał Staczkun.
- Subtle thriller elements that will fill you with fear in unusual, inventive ways.
- Thrilling action combined with an interesting, hair-raising story.
Source: Inner Chains