amazing stuff man
Am I tripping? I Always thought "pixel art" was based on those 8-bit old games, with hard pixels and little shapes to form scenes. THis is NO PIXEL ART in my conception, but mere digital images.
If you wanna to read the information forst time home buyer so access the web link first home buyer program here you read the full information and grants the lone low interest.
Texture artist Edward Godlach shared a very interesting project, which allows creating eye-materials.
A very nice little present for 3d artists, who want to do some character work, or just want to have fun with spheres, was created by Edward Godlach. He has recently published an ‘Iris Generator’, which works inside Substance Painter, Substance Designer (or Photoshop). Here’s how you do it.
A short instruction for SP:
- Download sbsar
- Drag it to the shelf as base material
- Drag our material to the layer stack
- Assign transform to the layer filter for positioning
- If necessary, assign anchor point to get a mask
A short instruction for PShop:
- Create a new graph in SD
- Drag sbsar to it
- Generate an iris according to your preferences
- Connect required maps to the outputs
- Use Photoshop export in order to save file as .psd