Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Texture artist Edward Godlach shared a very interesting project, which allows creating eye-materials.
A very nice little present for 3d artists, who want to do some character work, or just want to have fun with spheres, was created by Edward Godlach. He has recently published an ‘Iris Generator’, which works inside Substance Painter, Substance Designer (or Photoshop). Here’s how you do it.
A short instruction for SP:
- Download sbsar
- Drag it to the shelf as base material
- Drag our material to the layer stack
- Assign transform to the layer filter for positioning
- If necessary, assign anchor point to get a mask
A short instruction for PShop:
- Create a new graph in SD
- Drag sbsar to it
- Generate an iris according to your preferences
- Connect required maps to the outputs
- Use Photoshop export in order to save file as .psd