That helmet tho I think that one is spot on with kinda like a classic feel to it.
If I'm not mistaken, in the canon Samus can form the suit around her with her mind. In that case it's not necessary to make the suit industrial-looking (or the arm cannon that big) or have the paint stripes mentioned above, since Samus doesn't have to go buy parts to weld in place to upgrade anything. Also those glow plugs (bolts?) look bad, I get the blizzard look but I would change those and make them not come out of the suit like that. Something that wouldn't be necessary for someone that can form the suit around them.
I like everything EXCEPT the caution stripes on her thighs. The caution stripes look terrible. Take them off.
A company is Seattle Area is looking for 3d artists with great skills for environment production. Highly-Competitive Compensation!
Our Studio is looking for a 3D Modeling professional with a portfolio that demonstrates photorealistic asset creation of real-world objects.
The ability to work within and across large, interdependent teams is a must, so the right person will have an implicit understanding of the balance needed between artistry, communication, and partnership.
- The candidate will create and retouch 3D assets and materials for use in web-based, real-time applications
- Maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
- Continuously improve workflows and processes
- 3-7+ years of applicable technical art experience.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of technical art production and end-to-end modeling, texturing, rendering workflows. Fast turnaround on both hard-surface and organic modeling is a must.
- Must be very well versed in Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop
- Experience rendering in Iray
- Have experience with tile-able material and texture creation
- Be comfortable with visual pattern matching, troubleshooting, optimization and contributing in a very meaningful way with highly visible deliverables that can ship with daily builds.
- Be able to excel in a fast-paced collaborative studio environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Innovative and self-directed
Please send your RESUME and LINK to your Website / Portfolio to SeattleStyleLab@gmail.com