I have being working in the AAA industry for tha last 3 years and the crunch is what is forcing me to find something else to do in life even if I love 3d. Some places may be more respectful with their employees but in my experience the crunch is even calculated in advance cause they know the workers will accept that. Some people is very passionate and don´t mind to do it and that is fine but a lot of people have families and they want to build a healthy environment with them or other goals outside the working ours. Not to mention non-payed overtime and other abuses I faced. Hope this industry fixs this problem.
Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
A company is Seattle Area is looking for 3d artists with great skills for environment production. Highly-Competitive Compensation!
Our Studio is looking for a 3D Modeling professional with a portfolio that demonstrates photorealistic asset creation of real-world objects.
The ability to work within and across large, interdependent teams is a must, so the right person will have an implicit understanding of the balance needed between artistry, communication, and partnership.
- The candidate will create and retouch 3D assets and materials for use in web-based, real-time applications
- Maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
- Continuously improve workflows and processes
- 3-7+ years of applicable technical art experience.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of technical art production and end-to-end modeling, texturing, rendering workflows. Fast turnaround on both hard-surface and organic modeling is a must.
- Must be very well versed in Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop
- Experience rendering in Iray
- Have experience with tile-able material and texture creation
- Be comfortable with visual pattern matching, troubleshooting, optimization and contributing in a very meaningful way with highly visible deliverables that can ship with daily builds.
- Be able to excel in a fast-paced collaborative studio environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Innovative and self-directed
Please send your RESUME and LINK to your Website / Portfolio to SeattleStyleLab@gmail.com