Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. - earn to die
Very impressive work dude!
A company is Seattle Area is looking for 3d artists with great skills for environment production. Highly-Competitive Compensation!
Our Studio is looking for a 3D Modeling professional with a portfolio that demonstrates photorealistic asset creation of real-world objects.
The ability to work within and across large, interdependent teams is a must, so the right person will have an implicit understanding of the balance needed between artistry, communication, and partnership.
- The candidate will create and retouch 3D assets and materials for use in web-based, real-time applications
- Maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
- Continuously improve workflows and processes
- 3-7+ years of applicable technical art experience.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of technical art production and end-to-end modeling, texturing, rendering workflows. Fast turnaround on both hard-surface and organic modeling is a must.
- Must be very well versed in Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop
- Experience rendering in Iray
- Have experience with tile-able material and texture creation
- Be comfortable with visual pattern matching, troubleshooting, optimization and contributing in a very meaningful way with highly visible deliverables that can ship with daily builds.
- Be able to excel in a fast-paced collaborative studio environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Innovative and self-directed
Please send your RESUME and LINK to your Website / Portfolio to SeattleStyleLab@gmail.com