Hi, is it possible to download it somewhere else other than the marketplace?
Amazing work. I would really appriciate if you post a tutorial about that ornament. Thanks
Gabe is amazing and im happy to have him basicaly be the face of gaming. If you have something against him reply to this, i would love to discus
CD Project RED is hiring aggressively. Currently, the company is looking for a Level Designer, who will have the honor to work on the upcoming project Cyberpunk 2077 RPG. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the amazing team of specialists, including Mateusz Piaskiewicz and Kacper Niepokolczycki.
Cool thing is that they are looking for Specialist, Senior and Lead, so people with different set of skills can apply.
You’ll be responsible for designing, prototyping, iterating and polishing in-game levels, including level geometry, scripting enemy encounters and other gameplay elements, using the proprietary level editor in the RedEngine.
Artists will be required to craft unique open world spaces where gameplay flow and visual composition form memorable experiences. And you’ll also be required to document the whole thing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience working in a Level Designer role.
- Experience in working on AAA games, preferably with RPG elements and with level editors and/or 3D packages.
- Ability to create level geometry on all stages – from simple drawings to fully functional levels in at least one of current generation game engines.
- Ability to use all elements of the game world, including level geometry, texturing, lighting, sound and VFX to craft unique player experiences.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication skills.
WHAT CD PROJEKT RED CAN OFFER
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.