Hi Lincoln, Thanks for this. I found it incredibly informative. Could I ask you a question about your wind + plant movement? Is there any way to stop it looking like the plants are rooted in moving water. I find it horribly distracting and pulls me out of my suspension of disbelief. Cheers, Tudor
Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. We provide best Online Assignment Help . Allassignmenthelp deals with all the contextual investigations and assignments relating to aces. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Lovely work ! You mentioned "When lighting the scene, I used Light Functions to create the illusion of light passing through clouds, thus lighting the environment unevenly" do you think you could show what is the setup to get such a precise result ?(meaning highlight the area you want?)
Tangentlemen are seeking a Lead Technical Artist to for manage a team of riggers, shader artists, and technical artists, with the goal of delivering best-in-class visual art. A candidate must be flexible, creative, and goal-oriented and will be expected to organize own time between applied asset work, R&D and team management. It will be up to you and your team to create and maintain multiple art asset pipelines and shader networks. You will own the Art Pipeline.
- Speak Artist, speak Coder. You are the interface between multiple departments with varied approaches to game development. You are responsible for translating art needs into code tasks, organizing asset creation, and stress testing new art tools.
- Meet high-level visual art goals. Understand the visual intent of the Art Director and translate it into actionable descriptions of work
- Define robust environment/terrain/material/asset population system (world maker)
- Define character material/mesh/rigging/animation/dynamics pipeline (character)
- Be a conduit of honest and constructive feedback both up and down the chain
- Contribute to the development of the artistic techniques and processes utilized to define and achieve the product’s visual style. You must be proactive in developing new techniques and workflows.
- Maintain a good general knowledge of the game’s design to facilitate communication and enable early identification of issues
- Undertake research and information gathering prior to the commencement of a new task
- Take responsibility for the schedule and output of the Tech Art Team
- Flexible, proactive, self-starter with a positive attitude (rain or shine)
- 4 years minimum professional experience
- Organized, informed, creative
- Core artistic toolset: Design, Composition, Material description, Rendering
- Experience with large team content pipelines
- Unreal advanced shaders, Blueprints
- Experience with the Unreal 4 game engine
- PBR, Photogrammetry, MoCap
A sample that demonstrates the quality and range of your work. This can be images, video, sketchfab/marmoset models, etc. Provide a brief written explanation of the work you did and how you went about it.