Then stop scrolling. My Florida Green’s doctor can help get you registered and lead you towards your medicine. Enjoy this break from social media with a newly legalized joint. Contact My Florida Green today to ‘get legal’ with your medical marijuana card in Sarasota.
Thats really cool talk :)
Wow it's so refreshing to see projects inspired by serious cinema and even more literature, most 3D artist I know probably never heard of Tarkovsky and wouldn't go through an Art film that is "foreign", 2.5 hours and has really slow shots. It's a shame, there's so much inspiration out there waiting to be taken from all the brilliant XX century Masters of cinema... Keep up the good work, I really hope to see more stuff from you.
One of the dream teams called Naughty Dog is looking for a skilled Technical Environment Artist to join the party. You will work on creating tools to improve the environment team’s efficiency — Maya scripts, standalone scripts and software. And that’s not all. Check out the details below and grab the chance.
- Create tools to improve the environment team’s efficiency. This includes Maya scripts, but also standalone scripts and software
- Work with the engineering team to develop features, both for the game engine and for tools/asset pipelines. Help ensure feature interfaces are user-friendly
- Develop visual features of the game, whether that’s writing shader code, pioneering new asset creation techniques, or creating technical prototypes and mockups
- Help the team develop workflows and standards for efficient content generation
- Support the content team in debugging issues with the game, tools, etc
- Help drive framerate and memory optimization of the game
- Work with other art departments (characters, vfx, animation, etc) to ensure all dependencies are met
- Create small sections of our game environments. Create art assets that require high technical skill or specialist knowledge
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Requirements & Skills:
- Intermediate programming experience with scripting languages (MEL/Python/Etc) and shading languages. Experience in C++ or related languages is a plus
- Strong artistic background and content development skills. (Can be modeling, texturing, lighting, or any other area where you have experience, but a strong artistic eye is a necessity!)
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- High-level familiarity with every aspect of game development, and how different disciplines collaborate
- Good oral and written skills
- 3+ years of production experience (Maya preferred)
As a part of the Naughty Dog application process, candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio or demo reel of their work and may be asked to complete an art test.