The pack enables you to create your own futuristic cities with modular and customizable buildings.
Developer Joe Garth announced the release of Brushify – Sci-Fi Buildings, a brand-new asset pack in Joe's enormous Brushify series for Unreal Engine. The new pack enables you to easily create realistic-looking sci-fi cities by placing an assortment of modular buildings and tweaking them to your heart's content.
According to the creator, each building is a Blueprint that combines multiple modular meshes, decorations, and props, allowing you to edit a building directly, including altering the number of floors, adding decorative elements, and changing materials.
- 24 Prefabs all fully customizable in Blueprint.
- Advanced Scripted Blueprints for Highways.
- 93 Modular building pieces, greebles, decorations, and props.
- Low poly Distance Skyscraper assets.
- 1x Advanced Trimsheet texture featuring greebles, nuts, bolts, tracks, panels, cylinders, rectangles, sci-fi shapes.
- Props and decorations, including Crates, Boxes, Antennas, Cannisters, Ladders, Railings, and Walkways.
- Includes original source files (both FBX and Blender) so you can edit the meshes or create your own.
- 32 material presets (Wood, Metal, Stone Wall, Mud Wall).
- Unique Trimsheet texture featuring numerous Sci-Fi Details.
- 24 Custom Textures, including Normal and Height Maps.
- Supports UV-less workflow, add texture to meshes without spending time on UVs.
- Blend shader. Combine two textures with a blend mask.
- Damage shader. Add realistic damage to your assets.
- Parallax Occlusion mapping support.
- Tiling, Tint, and Strength functionality.