Adobe is looking for a talented rendering software engineer to join their team.
Adobe is hiring a senior rendering software engineer to join their team of engineers who are working on next-generation, real-time, photorealistic rendering software used in Adobe creative products.
If you love ray-tracing, path-tracing, and realistic image synthesis, know CPU and GPU architecture, and want to become a part of an ambitious team, then this might be your perfect chance.
- Work collaboratively with engineers and researchers to architect, develop, maintain and optimize a real-time, GPU-based, physically based rendering engine
- Design and implement modern rendering algorithms by writing robust, high-performance CPU, and GPU code (C++, GLSL, Vulkan, Metal, etc.)
- Develop experiments to explore tradeoffs between various possible implementations
- Identify and fix rendering bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Review code on a near-daily basis and give detailed, constructive feedback
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of physically based rendering algorithms (material modeling, light transport, sampling…)
- knowledge of denoising algorithms is a plus
- Familiarity with CPU and GPU architectures
- Fluent in modern C++; knowledge of C++14 and C++17 is a plus
- Proven experience with at least one modern, low-level graphics API (Vulkan, Metal, Direct3D 12)
- Experience building products for developers, e.g. SDKs and libraries
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize
- Willingness to work collaboratively across time zones
See more details on the Adobe website. Don't forget to join our new Telegram channel, our Discord, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, latest news, awesome artworks, and more.