Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Birmingham GB 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Chiba JP 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Ohio US 21, Sep — 24, Sep
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
With HDRP now I think Unity has the best redering engine out there
Kelvin Color for Substance Painter
20 May, 2018
Bradford Smith has recently released his first Substance Painter plugin. The Kelvin Color Painter Plugin will allow you to add a Kelvin Color to RGB reference dock to the Painter UI.
- A widget dock presents a color swatch, whose color is determined by the Temperature (Kelvin) slider, or by one of many presets.
- The color swatch can be sampled with the eyedropper when setting emissive colors.
- Color info is also provided as an integer, floating point, and hexadecimal codes.
- Limit: Limits the Kelvin slider min and max to a typical photographic range for increased precision
- sRGB: Toggles sRGB / Linear color output