Bradford Smith has recently released his first Substance Painter plugin.
- A widget dock presents a color swatch, whose color is determined by the Temperature (Kelvin) slider, or by one of many presets.
- The color swatch can be sampled with the eyedropper when setting emissive colors.
- Color info is also provided as an integer, floating point, and hexadecimal codes.
- Limit: Limits the Kelvin slider min and max to a typical photographic range for increased precision
- sRGB: Toggles sRGB / Linear color output