This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Bradford Smith has recently released his first Substance Painter plugin. The Kelvin Color Painter Plugin will allow you to add a Kelvin Color to RGB reference dock to the Painter UI.
- A widget dock presents a color swatch, whose color is determined by the Temperature (Kelvin) slider, or by one of many presets.
- The color swatch can be sampled with the eyedropper when setting emissive colors.
- Color info is also provided as an integer, floating point, and hexadecimal codes.
- Limit: Limits the Kelvin slider min and max to a typical photographic range for increased precision
- sRGB: Toggles sRGB / Linear color output