Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Luxion presented KeyShot 8.2 which focuses on stability and integration with other 3D modeling apps. “With KeyShot 8.2, we took in beta user and customer feedback to aid workflow and make the process of going from 3D model to 3D render much, much smoother,” states the team.
Features and Updates:
- Offline Rendering Pause
- Interior mode speed and performance increase
- Vertical orientation for Presentation Mode
- Shift-key drag-and-drop to add sub-materials
- Network Rendering for Linux
- Alembic Vertex Color/Deformable Curve support
- Autodesk Revit 2019 Import
- Updated SOLIDWORKS integration
- Updated PTC Creo integration
- Updated Fusion 360 integration
- Updated Cinema 4D integration
A new license of the base HD edition would cost you $995, will the Pro edition would cost you $1,995. An Enterprise licence with the KeyShotXR and network rendering add-ons would cost you $3,995. You can get more details here.