What a shame EA! Fuck off, i go to steam :-)
Since you are open to discussion and critics i would suggest you to use less aggressive language when you are on the internet. I would try something like, "Hey Cem, this is great material and thanks for the article. As far as i know from 80lvl Facebook group you can improve the performance or you may consider dropping the price. Keep up the good job." It doesn't have to be the same words but this kind of attitude would lead to a softer conversation because your intention will be clear.
@firstname.lastname@example.org Is there any link or video for the cheaper solutions that you mentioned before? Please share them. I haven't seen any cheaper, faster, HD, loopable and adjustable "normal map" flipbook video that you said in your first post. I would be happy to compare the results in realism.
Brett Kashket from Creative Personnel is seeking an exceptional artist to lead the way on an incredible AAA project for one of the UK’s largest and most exciting studios.
- Directly responsible for delivering all aspects the art on a new AAA project
- Required to push the visual quality and standards to the highest level
- Take a key role in defining the art in a brand new AAA title
- Supervise all the various art disciplines
- Assist production with estimates and scheduling
- Assist and report directly to the Art Director
- Broad knowledge of Art production on AAA games
- Expert knowledge of 3D pipelines and asset management
- Comprehensive communication and planning skills
- Must have completed several AAA titles, preferably at least one as Lead Artist or similar role.