Maybe they should focus on making their games they already have run a bit better first. There are many complaints about the game play in World of Tanks. The platoon aspect needs fixing so it is more fairly ranked.
>Evangelion on TV I see you're man of the culture, Thomas :)
give me some names. Who's doing great environment work with Unity these days? I'd be happy to interview anyone who's showing some cool stuff!
Brett Kashket from Creative Personnel is seeking an exceptional artist to lead the way on an incredible AAA project for one of the UK’s largest and most exciting studios.
- Directly responsible for delivering all aspects the art on a new AAA project
- Required to push the visual quality and standards to the highest level
- Take a key role in defining the art in a brand new AAA title
- Supervise all the various art disciplines
- Assist production with estimates and scheduling
- Assist and report directly to the Art Director
- Broad knowledge of Art production on AAA games
- Expert knowledge of 3D pipelines and asset management
- Comprehensive communication and planning skills
- Must have completed several AAA titles, preferably at least one as Lead Artist or similar role.