Check out an introductory course for beginners.
What you’ll learn:
What you’ll focus on:
- Foundational knowledge of these constructs so that you feel comfortable using them every day
- What iterators are and a few of the available built-in iterables
- Generator functions and the yield keyword
- How to use Cancelable Async Flows to help treat your generator functions like async functions.
Learn more about the variables and types and how to work with them.
- Employing variables
- Employing literals and assignments
- Applying primitive types
During the course, you will learn how to create and apply data collections to your web applications. You will get to know how to apply more advanced array methods to your current arrays. Alongside, you will learn how to store unique data using sets. Then you will explore how to store data using key and value pairs with maps. In the end, you will find out how to work directly with binary data using typed arrays.
- Breaking your code out into modules in a logical way and using those modules in your application
- Learning what modules are and why you should use them
- Exploring how to import and export code from modules
- Discovering how to use those modules in a real-world application.