Donald Trump, insulation is a seamless wall with airpockets. Ceilings can be printed using a re-enforcing scaffold for support. Try googling info..
Really awesome work and the tutorial is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely no information about the 4.2 release - was it ever released in September. There is about as much information on trueSKY as there is in any of the so called products that use it. For me this lack of transparency is killing there business and points to fundamental issues with the technology. Google trueSKY in YouTube and you'll hardly get any information at all. For such a ground breaking technology this is very suspicious. Do they not have a marketing team - do they even care? Sounds like a very small company which wishes to remain small and doesn't understand what they can become because with the technology they have they should be targeting a bigger profile, revenue streams and audiance than they have and the lack of foresight here with the Simul management is quite frankly very disapointing. Another 10 years could easily disapear for these guys and they will simply remain a small fish. Very sad.
Are you a level artist? Perhaps you’re just getting started? Check out a nice plugin for Unreal Engine 4.18.3 that can help you improve workflow when it comes to level art.
Here is a video overview to get you interested:
- Mirror over local and world-space.
- Add offset to selected actors over local or world-space
- Keep original to make a duplicate and move.
Vertex color adjustment tools:
- Color fill & discard per channel & selection.
- Color adjustment per channel & selection.
- Contrast per channel & selection.
- LOD selection for painting.
Outliner actor re-namer:
- Searches for static-mesh components and uses the static-mesh name.
- Prefix, Infix and suffix support.
Combined instance actor:
- Convert selected Static-mesh Actors to one CIA.
- Separating CIA actors back to single static-mesh actors.
- Adding new static-mesh actors to an existing CIA.
- Replaced tool window with a toolbar to reduce the occupied interface space.
- Separate windows per tool.
- The toolbar is found in the edit menu.
- Ability to disable tools if it should be used on the project.
Vertex color editor:
- Added: contrast slider.
- Added: uniform value slider.
- Fixed: Vertex positions are drawn correctly when a mesh is rotated.
- Vertex colors don’t propagate to lower LODS.
- Some settings in general settings aren’t saved at the moment.