Very interesting article, thanks for sharing!
astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
Are you a level artist? Perhaps you’re just getting started? Check out a nice plugin for Unreal Engine 4.18.3 that can help you improve workflow when it comes to level art.
Here is a video overview to get you interested:
- Mirror over local and world-space.
- Add offset to selected actors over local or world-space
- Keep original to make a duplicate and move.
Vertex color adjustment tools:
- Color fill & discard per channel & selection.
- Color adjustment per channel & selection.
- Contrast per channel & selection.
- LOD selection for painting.
Outliner actor re-namer:
- Searches for static-mesh components and uses the static-mesh name.
- Prefix, Infix and suffix support.
Combined instance actor:
- Convert selected Static-mesh Actors to one CIA.
- Separating CIA actors back to single static-mesh actors.
- Adding new static-mesh actors to an existing CIA.
- Replaced tool window with a toolbar to reduce the occupied interface space.
- Separate windows per tool.
- The toolbar is found in the edit menu.
- Ability to disable tools if it should be used on the project.
Vertex color editor:
- Added: contrast slider.
- Added: uniform value slider.
- Fixed: Vertex positions are drawn correctly when a mesh is rotated.
- Vertex colors don’t propagate to lower LODS.
- Some settings in general settings aren’t saved at the moment.