Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Don't work for me, loading freeze
Are you a level artist? Perhaps you’re just getting started? Check out a nice plugin for Unreal Engine 4.18.3 that can help you improve workflow when it comes to level art.
Here is a video overview to get you interested:
- Mirror over local and world-space.
- Add offset to selected actors over local or world-space
- Keep original to make a duplicate and move.
Vertex color adjustment tools:
- Color fill & discard per channel & selection.
- Color adjustment per channel & selection.
- Contrast per channel & selection.
- LOD selection for painting.
Outliner actor re-namer:
- Searches for static-mesh components and uses the static-mesh name.
- Prefix, Infix and suffix support.
Combined instance actor:
- Convert selected Static-mesh Actors to one CIA.
- Separating CIA actors back to single static-mesh actors.
- Adding new static-mesh actors to an existing CIA.
- Replaced tool window with a toolbar to reduce the occupied interface space.
- Separate windows per tool.
- The toolbar is found in the edit menu.
- Ability to disable tools if it should be used on the project.
Vertex color editor:
- Added: contrast slider.
- Added: uniform value slider.
- Fixed: Vertex positions are drawn correctly when a mesh is rotated.
- Vertex colors don’t propagate to lower LODS.
- Some settings in general settings aren’t saved at the moment.