Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
ALIyerEdon has recently released an update for his real-time saver that can get you AAA-looking lighting in a few seconds or minutes. Lighting Box 2 is said to be redesigned to help you get the desired result in the shortest possible time. The newest version features new shaft effect integration with proper settings for all platforms. New Depth of Field and Screen Space Reflection options are here to help you get maximum quality and performance in few seconds.
Here are more details on the tool from the developer:
High quality tessellated terrain shader with maximum performance + Amplify Shader Editor source. + easy to use Terrain controller component
Supports for Interior and Outdoor scenes
Drag and drop in game Settings Menu to get access to Quality,Display and Effects settings.
Fully support of the Post Processing Stack 2, True Volumetric Light and Global fog assets and effects both for forward and deferred rendering
Easy to use Depth Of field for everyone with Auto focus Feature.
+ A lot of the videos
- A real-time saver solution
- Save and Load settings to/from lighting profiles
- Drag and drop settings menu
- Post Processing Stack 2 support
- Based on the best post effect settings
- Tessellated terrain shader
- POM and Tessellation shaders
- Distance based particle shader (Like Frostbite game engine)
- High-quality sun lens flare with maximum performance + Tutorials to make a new one based on the other games
- Night and Snow sample scenes
Please note that Lighting Box 2 is only available for version 5.6+.