Join the stream today!
The SideFX team will hold the Solaris Workshop on May 18, starting at 11 AM EDT. Make sure you’ve set a reminder for the Livestream on YouTube.
As for now, check out the agenda so you won’t miss anything:
- 11 AM - Intro to USD Concepts by Rob Stauffer
- 11.35 AM - Asset Prep for Solaris by Jeff Wagner
- 1.10 PM - Lay Out and Scene Assembly by Rob Stauffer
- 2.15 PM - Photorealistic Tree Sims Driven by Velocity Fields by Mohamed Kamal Abujazar
- 2.35 PM - Magic Cauldron by Simon Littlejohn
- 3.00 PM - Rigid Body Fracturing with Solaris by Steven Knipping
- 3.40 PM - Lighting / Multi-Shot Rendering by Rob Stauffer
- 4.25 PM - Solaris and Pipelines by Jeff Wagner
- 5.45 PM - Solaris Discussion Lounge
- 6.30 PM - Concludes
Solaris provides tools and solutions for look development, layout, and lighting for artists. The suite is integrated with USD's HYDRA Imaging Framework which makes it compatible with a variety of renderers.
Visit the official website for more information.