Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
Act-3D has presented a new version of Lumion, a real-time architectural visualization tool. The update brings new styles, a daylight simulator system and more.
- A new styles feature that enables users to change the whole look and atmosphere of a scene in one click using several presets.
- A new daylight simulator system called Sky Light.
- Soft Shadows and Fine Detail Shadows options to fine tune shadow effects.
- Hyperlight effect for boosting lighting quality and accuracy when rendering videos.
- A new hand drawn outline effect.
- A new Model and Material variation effect to switch and compare between design options.
- Improved colour correction and layer features.
- A new Time warp effect to offset animation.
- A tilt shift effect for model style output.
- “Look at fixed point” for the handheld camera effect.
- A 2-Point Perspective slider for correcting vertical distortion.
- Mass placement for curved shapes.
- New tools for measuring and using Open Streetmap.
- Many new materials and models in the included library.
- 4k video rendering.
You can now get a Standard version for €1499 and a Pro version for €2999. A free trial and paid versions are available here.