Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Lumion 8 Revealed
6 November, 2017
Act-3D has presented a new version of Lumion, a real-time architectural visualization tool. The update brings new styles, a daylight simulator system and more.
- A new styles feature that enables users to change the whole look and atmosphere of a scene in one click using several presets.
- A new daylight simulator system called Sky Light.
- Soft Shadows and Fine Detail Shadows options to fine tune shadow effects.
- Hyperlight effect for boosting lighting quality and accuracy when rendering videos.
- A new hand drawn outline effect.
- A new Model and Material variation effect to switch and compare between design options.
- Improved colour correction and layer features.
- A new Time warp effect to offset animation.
- A tilt shift effect for model style output.
- “Look at fixed point” for the handheld camera effect.
- A 2-Point Perspective slider for correcting vertical distortion.
- Mass placement for curved shapes.
- New tools for measuring and using Open Streetmap.
- Many new materials and models in the included library.
- 4k video rendering.
You can now get a Standard version for €1499 and a Pro version for €2999. A free trial and paid versions are available here.