Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Marmoset has finally launched the third version of its Toolbag. Check some of the details on the newest edition below.
First of all, you can enjoy entirely new systems for importing and keyframing meshes, lights, cameras, post effects, and more.
Global illumination teams up with exceptional image-based lighting to provide awesome occlusion, beautifully bounced light, and spectacular reflections.
The third version introduces new baking tools that can be really good for your texturing workflow. Real-time updates, bake groups and interactive 3D painting makes baking a piece of cake.
Get a hang of a refreshed renderer, new animation tools and Marmoset Viewer.
RENDERER & LIGHTING
- Real-time rendering
- Physically based rendering pipeline
- Global illumination
- Local reflections
- Ambient ccclusion
- Image-based lighting
- Directional, omni, and spot lights
- Area lights with soft shadows
- Multiple tangent spaces
- Modular material editor with drag and drop functionality
- Common shader models: Lambertian, Blinn-Phong, GGX, etc
- Skin shader with advanced translucency options
- Tessellation, displacement and parallax mapping
- Order-independant dithered blending
- Secondary reflectivity
- Anisotropic reflections
- Vertex color & Zbrush Polypaint support
- Dota 2 shader support
- Substance SBRAR support
SCENE & ANIMATION EDITORS
- Support for 3D formats: FBX, OBJ, Alembic & COLLADA
- Skeletal animation and blend shapes via FBX
- Geometry cached animation via Alembic
- Keyframe creation for objects, lights, & cameras
- Keyframe editor for fine control over animation curves
- Depth of field
- Lens flares
- Tone mapping
- Color curves
- Post effects
IMPORT AND EXPORT
- Marmoset Viewer
- Unreal Engine importer
- Export Unity Package
- Export Scene Bundle
- Export meshes: FBX, OBJ, & COLLADA
- High quality, multi-sampled images
- JPEG, PNG, TGA, & PSD support
- Transparency support
- Uncompressed and H264 video export
- Texture map baking with real-time updates
- Bake groups
- Quick loading via naming conventions
- Cage offset 3D painting
- Skew map 3D painting
- Bake to all supported tangent spaces
- Layered PSD support with masked material values
- Tangent space normals
- Object space normals
- Ambient occlusion
- Material ID mask
- Material properties
If you’re not holding a corporate credit card in your hand, this is likely for you. This license is for freelancers, hobbyists, students, and educators. It is suitable for both non-commercial and commercial use.