Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!… https://hotmail0909.weebly.com/blog
You have done an outstanding job. Greetings to Toivo Glumov and Natalie Kayurova.
It'd be great to see some kind of tutorial with tips how you made it.
Marmoset Toolbag 3 is out of beta! The company has presented the RC1 for the official release on Friday. Make sure to update, check it out and tell company’s representatives if you find any issues.
Art by Gilberto Magno
They’ve added some example content (with Beta 3), however, you’ll need to download the full installer to get the scenes if you haven’t done that yet, the auto-update will only have the new build.
You can also download the Unreal Engine import plugin here.
Latest updates (since Beta Build 3):
- CryEngine Material Template
- Substance Height maps can now map to displacement
- Skin shader will (soon) match better in Marmoset Viewer (web update coming soon)
- Animation windows now remember their minimize state
- Performance improvement for scenes with large numbers of objects
- Unreal plugin link in Help menu (URL doesn’t yet exist)
- Camera movement bug fixes
- Improved camera clipping / near plane in some cases
- Fixed bake cage display for scaled meshes
- Fixed some bugs with MTL material import
- Log output file now stays current