Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
Good way of telling, good post to take facts regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in my college Pay Someone To Do My Exam
You can now cut the time costs of your project using the brand-new Toolbag Scene Importer to load your Toolbag 2 and 3 scenes directly into Epic Games’ engine. Your models and textures will be loaded, materials automatically set up and an optional blueprint object created.
- Mesh and texture import
- Automatic material setup
- Support for common material modules
- Import as a blueprint
- Supports Toolbag 2 & Toolbag 3 scene files
- Images files that Unreal does not support, such as grayscale TGAs, TIFs, etc
- Animated content (animated meshes will be imported at the base pose)
- Scene objects such as cameras, fog, shadow caster, etc
- Some advanced material modules, such as secondary reflections, anisotropic reflections, Newton’s rings, detail normal maps, etc
You can find all the other details on the release on the Marketplace here.
Author: Artyom Sergeev