Please make the second floor..!! and if you've done it please tell me where can I find it...??!
Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
You can now cut the time costs of your project using the brand-new Toolbag Scene Importer to load your Toolbag 2 and 3 scenes directly into Epic Games’ engine. Your models and textures will be loaded, materials automatically set up and an optional blueprint object created.
- Mesh and texture import
- Automatic material setup
- Support for common material modules
- Import as a blueprint
- Supports Toolbag 2 & Toolbag 3 scene files
- Images files that Unreal does not support, such as grayscale TGAs, TIFs, etc
- Animated content (animated meshes will be imported at the base pose)
- Scene objects such as cameras, fog, shadow caster, etc
- Some advanced material modules, such as secondary reflections, anisotropic reflections, Newton’s rings, detail normal maps, etc
You can find all the other details on the release on the Marketplace here.
Author: Artyom Sergeev