How can you make planets? Is it hard
This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
MAXON Computer, leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions will return as an exhibitor to SIGGRAPH, the world’s largest annual conference and event exploring cutting-edge computer graphics and interactive techniques, taking place at the Anaheim Convention Center, July 24 – 28, 2016.
MAXON is pleased to host its annual “First Day of SIGGRAPH” press luncheon and briefing. At the event, Paul Babb, MAXON US, president and CEO, will provide an overview of the latest technology updates to Cinema 4D, its acclaimed 3D software solution, and why it continues to be the first choice among creative professionals.
SIGGRAPH 2016 Booth Highlights (Booth #421)
Over the course of the three-day SIGGRAPH exhibition, on the MAXON main stage and streaming online (C4DLive.com), audiences can watch presentations from some of today’s most accomplished 3D artists who will share behind-the-scenes Cinema 4D tips and techniques that were used on a wide variety of high profile projects — from motion design to visual effects. These industry professionals will illustrate how Cinema 4D facilitates the creative process and accelerates workflow for demanding production deadlines.
Guest artists scheduled to present at time of writing include:
- Nick Campbell – from Greyscalegorilla, the wildly popular community and resource for training and tools for creative types, will be showing off new MoGraph techniques and lighting tools in Cinema 4D.
- EJ Hassenfratz – Emmy Award-winning creative director at Eyedesyn and sought after Cinema 4D tutorial instructor, will demonstrate a recent Microsoft’s News website project and how Cinema 4D was used in a 2D workflow to easily animate characters using the versatile character animation toolset.
- Casey Hupke – Los Angeles-based art director known for his imaginative use of particle effects will show production and animation techniques using the latest advancements to the Cinema 4D MoGraph toolset.
- Sam Balcomb – director and VFX lead at Rainfall Films will show the Cinema 4D motion capture workflow used to animate the lead character in the hit sci-fi action film Metroid: The Sky Calls, from raw data to final render, with a focus on detailed alien environments, HDR lighting, multi-pass rendering, sub-polygon displacement, and the export of camera data to After Effects for compositing.
- Chad Ashley – creative director and motion designer at Greyscalegorilla, will demonstrate time saving production techniques using the latest features in Cinema 4D and Solid Angle’s Arnold renderer along with essential color grading tips to help 3D artists create maximum “emotional” impact from their renders.
- Chris Schmidt – 3D artist, educator and developer of Cinema 4D tools and tutorials on the popular Greyscalegorilla site, will present techniques for building dynamic ropes that could be used on an infinite number of items such as branches, tentacles, energy beams, and more, as well as the latest features in the MoGraph module.
- Trevor Kerr – freelance CG designer, compositor, and FX artist specializing in shading, lighting, lookdev and camera composition/animation, will be breaking down Cinema 4D VFX shots for his fan film, Star Wars: Call of Empire.
- Athanasios “Thanassis” Pozantzis – 3D artist, educator and MAXON Certified Instructor, will talk about the latest features he’s “jazzed” about in Cinema 4D, and show tips and techniques that will elevate user workflow.
- Ryan Summers – animator and director, will build on his previous Cinema 4D ’50 Tips in 50 Minutes’ presentations to share recent insights he learned working with the software at studios like Digital Kitchen, We Are Royale and Blur, to focus on how to work smarter and faster with the character animation toolset — digging into the curve editor, rigging tools, and more.
- Nik Hill – art director, 3D artist, illustrator and motion designer at Territory Studios, will be sharing his experiences and techniques used in creating the UI graphics, VFX shots and title sequences for feature and short films, including Go Bag, Hitman: Agent 47 and Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Sekani Solomon – motion designer and animator at Imaginary Forces will demonstrate how he brought his ‘POWER UP!’ style frame to life using animated textures, MoGraph and X-Particles in Cinema 4D to create dynamic skin transformations and crystals, and will also show how the software’s Take System played a vital role in the production of the Dolby at AMC Prime Preshow.
- Carlos Ferrer – as writer, director, producer of his recently-completed 92-minute thriller, Retina, Ferrer will break down a series of complex VFX shots he did in Cinema 4D to show the value of understanding the world of 3D as a filmmaker.
- Melissa Oakley – animator and designer at Capacity, will cover the creative and technical process behind various sports broadcast packages and how Cinema 4D with Octane played a significant role in creating the luminescent wall textures and stylized graphics looks that made up the massive NFL logo 3D environment for the 2015 NFL Total Access Football rebrand.
- Derya Öztürk – a Berlin-based art director and motion designer with Yader studio, noted for work on behalf of Audi and Hugo Boss, will provide tips and breakdown setups to show the latest features in the powerful Cinema 4D MoGraph toolset for today’s most challenging production workflows.
- Steve Grappone / Robert Paraguassu – members of the 3D team at Floyd County Productions in Atlanta, will show how the studio leverages the advanced Dynamics system in Cinema 4D to animate epic sequences on the Emmy-nominated, animated FX show,Archer.
Live Event Streaming from the MAXON Booth
MAXON will host an interactive, daily live stream from its SIGGRAPH exhibitor booth of guest artist presentations. Online attendees can tune in and watch presentations real-time. To access details about the live stream and presenter background and schedules, visit C4Dlive
MAXON Around the Convention
At the Autodesk Vision Series, Trevor Kerr will participate in a session demonstrating the Cinema 4D to Arnold workflow using material from his short fan films based on Star Wars and Halo.
Session Title: Rendering with Arnold in Cinema 4D
July 27, 11:00 – 11:30 AM/ Room 207
MAXON Booth Location and Hours
The MAXON exhibit booth #421 at SIGGRAPH 2016 is located as follows:
800 West Katella Avenue Anaheim, CA 92802
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Tuesday, July 26, 9:30 am-6:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 27, 9:30 am-6:00 pm
- Thursday, July 28 , 9:30 am-3:30 pm