Find our booth at Game Carnival starting October 17, 2020.
Game Carnival presented by Unreal Engine is coming up. Starting by Happy Hour Opening Night on October 26, 2020, the virtual event will host 60 game developers, exhibitors, and three awards showcases. The carnival will last till the end of the year, check out the schedule to not miss out on anything:
- 10/26 - Happy Hour Opening Night 7:30 PM - MSK time
- 10/26-10/30 - B2B Park open for White Nights showcase
- 10/31-11/18 - Park open to all
- 11/19-11/21 - B2B Park open for DevGAMM showcase UE Awards
- 11/19 Unreal Award ceremony
- 11/22-12/2 - Park open to all
- 12/3-12/6 - B2B Park open for Games Gathering showcase
- 12/6 - Funding Club awards
- 12/7-12/31 - Park open to all
The 80 Level team will have its own booth (booth #61 World A) during the virtual event where we will showcase works of RFP artists. Come find us! We will be happy to chat with you.
Game Carnival hosted by Unreal Engine is a virtual gaming industry event that praises and supports new indie game development. Sixty game developers will introduce attendees to their games and also join a handful of competitions in a virtual world with booths and parks. To find more information on the technical requirements and updates, check out the Game Carnival official Twitter account.