GAYLE ELIZABETH LUSK am full Deaf call home phone VP OK 657 600 4982.
ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
Pretty good post. Thanks to blog author for the wonderful and informative post You may also read the website - http://www.coloradoloansnearme.com
Megascans – a new product from Quixel launched just a couple of weeks ago, but the company is quickly updating the software, fixing bugs and adding more than 200 new scans to the ever growing library. Most recently the company has integrated custom import support for Megascans Studio, new export profiles for Megascans Bridge.
The last massive update came with a wave of the nordic large surfaces. The company also introduced the first volcanic 3D scans from the Lava Field pack. There’s more new volcanic assets to be released in the upcoming weeks.
Lava field is an iconic volcanic environment with an amazing array of colors, textures, and shapes. This set will include a cliff assembly kit so you can make your own natural cliff structures. Once the full set has been processed and uploaded, the final pack will be published and available.
Here are just some of the updates to Megascans, made during the last couple of weeks:
- 60+ new 2×2 m surface scans, including concrete, grass, mud, plaster.
- 130+ new scandinavian forest atlases, comprising over 1200+ new plant specimens.
- Adding 8K subscription models for Freelancer and Indie.
- Adding subscription upgrade support, only paying the difference
- Adding discounts for when adding more points.
- New prices were announced and go live tomorrow on the 8th of September.
- Custom surface import support.
- Fixed bug where the Studio would get stuck on extracting zip files.
- Fixed bug where Studio would not extract multiple zips while running.
- Additional stability and bug fixes.
- New video tutorial: creating a winter landscape with Megascans Studio and UE4.
- 10 new 3D assets from the upcoming Lava field pack
It’s nice to see Quixel paying so much attention to evolution of Megascans. Artists should expect a lot more great content coming their way. We’ll be updating you with more information about Megascans as it becomes available. You can also follow the updates in the official Quixel Megascans blog.