This is beautiful, great work. Would love to walk around in this city
Wow, I am 22 years and self thought still trying to be a good artist, I am using blender in a country where no one cares. Thanks a lot for this inspiring article. I am not as good as this, you are very good.
Awesome. Really great tips for beginners like me to start working correctly.
Take a look at a highly customizable pack of 21 mesh effects for Unity by kripto289. The set will be perfect for all kinds of fantasy and supernatural projects.
- Works out of the box (just drag and drop)
- Any color in one click
- Effects scale relatively to a mesh transformation
- Works with a “mesh renderer” and a “skinned mesh renderer”
- The demo scene included (village, character, sword, animation)
- HDR effects with the correct bloom
- The optimized cinematic bloom for mobile platforms
- Fast soft particles and distortion for mobile platforms