Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
It might ultimately be proof of concept now, but the point of showing a low-count bounce raytracing that still looks decent especially after denoising gives us a nice roadmap on the future. Maybe given time, we will move to this as the new standard or at least a probable alternate to baked lighting.
Fuck you I'm stuck in some bullshit game some dickhead thought would be exciting.
Take a look at a highly customizable pack of 21 mesh effects for Unity by kripto289. The set will be perfect for all kinds of fantasy and supernatural projects.
- Works out of the box (just drag and drop)
- Any color in one click
- Effects scale relatively to a mesh transformation
- Works with a “mesh renderer” and a “skinned mesh renderer”
- The demo scene included (village, character, sword, animation)
- HDR effects with the correct bloom
- The optimized cinematic bloom for mobile platforms
- Fast soft particles and distortion for mobile platforms