9:46 - actually I have a solution for You ;) Try this setup instead of LandscapeCoords node: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N4FMmG4TtRjI8TPTHqD6kKcKolbYGZs0/view
you have access to OpenColorsIO since 2011. The Academy Software Foundation (ASWF), a neutral forum for open source software development in the motion picture and media industries hosted at the Linux Foundation, today announced that OpenColorIO (OCIO) has been approved as the Foundation’s second hosted project. https://www.aswf.io/ocio-joins-aswf/ btw spi released
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
Xolotl Studio (Ymmanuel Flores) has released a new plugin that allows users to import OBJ files into Substance Designer as nodes or as bitmaps for flexibility or performance.
- Create a node of the mesh imported if you need multiple angles (40 different angles ) to scatter it, which is similar to the 3D cube node (flexibility when working inside Substance Designer)
- Create a simple bitmap render with a defined rotation inside your graph (keep your substance material small at the price of flexibility)
- Set the name of the node/resource
- Define the resolution of the rendered mesh
- Support for UVs if you want to project a texture of the asset inside of Substance Designer
Please note that the plugin is currently compatible with Windows. Mac and Linux versions are coming soon. You can learn more here.