Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
the download links gives a 404 error...
If you are search that from where is my clipboard in windows 10 then i have seen that from the google i have collect all the information because it is the right place that you know very clearly.
MoCapture: Facial Motion Capturing in 3ds Max
11 May, 2017
MoCapture is a utility plugin that uses video-based technology for motion capture and animation in 3ds Max. The tool allows you to do facial motion capturing using filmed footage without any markers. MoCapture is also said to support any facial rig, but a morpher based rig is recommended. You can record a video stream inside 3DS Max with the help of this tool. The plugin is available for any amount you wish to pay by donating. If you decide to go all in and donate US$100 or more you will get all subsequent versions for free. Find out more about this plugin on MoCapture’s website.
- Automatic facial capture without markers and expensive equipment
- Easy setup of links between controllers and manipulators
- Supports any facial rigs, but ‘Morpher’ modifier-based rigs are recommended
- Supports Float Limit controllers
- Load / Save configuration file
- Supports PC-compatible video capture devices
- Records video stream inside Max
Promised features of v2.0 (in development):
- Automatic body and hand tracking without markers and expensive equipment
- Lip Sync support for facial animation
- Support kinect sensor
- Support save data to max scene
- Improve tracking algorithm
- Support machine learning