GAYLE ELIZABETH LUSK am full Deaf call home phone VP OK 657 600 4982.
ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
Pretty good post. Thanks to blog author for the wonderful and informative post You may also read the website - http://www.coloradoloansnearme.com
Boris FX & Imagineer Systems announce mocha Pro 5 plug-in for OFX. mocha Pro’s highly regarded visual effects software has been used on countless high profile film and television projects including Game of Thrones, Star Wars:Episode IV and The Walking Dead.
The new OFX plug-in capability now gives artists running The Foundry’s Nuke and Blackmagic Design’s Fusion Studio the added capability to launch mocha Pro directly from the host application for an efficient visual effects workflow. mocha Pro 5 plug-in for OFX is available on Windows, OS X and Linux operating systems.
Compositors are loving the improvements found in the new mocha Pro plug-in. We’ve updated the planar tracking algorithm to take advantage of OpenCL video processing and speed increases on high resolution projects are tremendous. While mocha has played a role in VFX projects for years, the ability to now launch directly as an OFX host plug-in helps artists quickly access tools for advanced tracking, roto, object removal and image stabilization without the added hassle of managing multiple applications and projects. Jumping back and forth between mochaand Nuke or Fusion has never been easier.
Ross Shain, CMO at Boris FX and Imagineer Systems
According to Brigitte Bourque, Digital Effects Supervisor at award-winning studio FuseFX, “mocha Pro is an essential tool in our NUKE pipeline. The compositor is the steward of the work we are entrusted with. That means getting the work out on time and on budget. Every one of our compositors uses mocha Pro to help make that happen.”
Imagineer’s new mocha Pro plug-in works with Fusion’s OFX support to create a seamless workflow for our VFX customers. With the plug-in, VFX artists can use mocha without ever having to leave their projects in Fusion, ultimately saving them time and allowing them to focus on the project at hand rather than workflow headaches.
Dan May, Blackmagic Design, President
New in mocha Pro 5
- New Plug-in for OFX. mocha Pro 5 is now available as a plug-in option for OFX capable host editing and effects applications. This new capability adds unique tools for planar tracking, masking, and object removal and makes them fully accessible in The Foundry’s Nuke and Blackmagic Design’s Fusion Studio. (support for other OFX host support coming soon)
- Open CL GPU tracking performance: mocha planar tracking has been updated to take advantage of supported video card hardware for significantly faster motion tracking on high resolution sources.
- Improved online licensing mechanism allows users to easily activate/deactivate a license and run mocha Pro on their computer of choice.
- Improvements & bug fixes: including improved layouts, faster project saving, and much more.
New pricing: With a list price of $695 and upgrades starting at $395, the mocha Pro 5 plug-in option is the most affordably priced release to date.
Price List: (USD) mocha Pro 5 Plug-in Option:
● Plug-in Option: OFX (Full) $695
● Plug-in Option: OFX (Upgrade from mocha Pro 4) $395
● Plug-in Option: Multi-Host (Avid, Adobe, OFX) (Full) $995
mocha Pro 5 Standalone Application: $1,495
Cross Platform, floating licenses for enterprise customers are available by request.
Annual Subscription Option:
● 1 Year Subscription includes: Standalone Application + Multi-Host Plug-ins $595