Check out these awesome little environments by Mari K.
THE BASE MESH is a public asset library that contains over 250 base meshes available for free.
The assets are made by Kay Lousberg.
Threedee's founder Emilio Santos told us about the unique technology the software utilizes to create high-quality 3D worlds, explained how "responsive geometry" works, and discussed the main strengths of the company's toolkit.
The modeler can create 3D environments at a tiny fraction of the cost of building manually.
Have a look at these amazing 3D models made with the recently released RealityScan photogrammetry app.
Developer Ian Kettlewell is working on a modeling tool that will be accessible from the browser.
The tool will have tons of important modeling features and an intuitive UI.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
A Realistic Swamp Forest Scene Made in UE5Miracle·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Morrowind's Seyda Neen Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Thank you for the feature and the kind words!
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions