Homeworld is one of the best game developed by the peoples of canada, and i use to play this game one of the best gaming chair of canada, which is andaseat.
Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
Foundry has released Modo Indie 11.2V3, its feature-limited version of the tool on Steam. The 11 series brings tons of new features to Modo, now also available to Indie users, like modeling and procedural modeling improvements such as OpenSubdiv 3 support, new MeshFusion modeling features, enhancements to Auto Retopology, and more.
Introducing Modo indie 11
Modo indie 11 delivers enhanced modeling workflows, accelerated performance and improved productivity, together with extended interoperability in a more accessible, reliable and affordable package. Cementing its position as an industry leader in modeling, Modo indie 11 continues to enhance workflows for both direct and procedural modeling, MeshFusion advanced Booleans and UV editing. Performance is accelerated across several areas—especially animation, deformation and rigging—while a large number of workflow enhancements also improve overall productivity. The series also extends interoperability with Unreal Engine 4 and other applications in Modo’s ecosystem. Finally, Modo indie 11 offers a more accessible and reliability packed into an affordable solution for game hobbyists and enthusiasts.
Differences between MODO indie and full Modo:
- OBJ, FBX, glTF 2.0 export limited to 100k polys
- Bake and render resolution limited to 4k
- Command eval options unavailable
- Command, scripts, and command history panel results unavailable except “undo” and “history”
- Python editor, third-party scripts, and third-party plugins unavailable
- Can import all formats, but can only save in .lxf format
- Export formats limited to OBJ, FBX, and glTF 2.0
- Image save formats limited to .png, .jpg, .tiff, .tga and .exr
- Network Rendering is disabled
You can find more details and get the tool here.