Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
The Foundry announced that the third and final installment of the MODO 10 Series, MODO 10.2, will be available on October 13, 2016.
Building on its pre-existing strengths, MODO 10.2 offers an unmatched toolset for asset creation that delivers best-in-class direct modeling, extended procedural modeling and revamped MeshFusion Booleans all working together in concert. Alongside the feature additions and performance optimizations, focused effort on fixing glitches makes MODO 10.2 one of the most robust MODO releases ever.
MODO 10.2 highlights include:
- A faster, easier-to-use, schematic-less MeshFusion
- Further extensions to the procedural modeling system
- The ability to package, share and reuse assemblies
- New automatic retopology
- Rendering and animation playback performance enhancements
MODO 10.2 launch promo
To celebrate the completion of the MODO 10 Series, the company has decided to offer you a great opportunity to get your hands on it for a massive discount. For just one week following launch, they’re offering:
- 40% off new seats of MODO
- 25% off the MODO Extended Bundle
- 20% off upgrades to MODO 10 Series
Terms and conditions
- Sale starts October 13, 2016 at 7:00 a.m. PDT and ends October 20, 2016 at 7:00 a.m. PDT
- Offer applies to commercial seats only; education licenses are excluded
- Limit of five new seats or upgrades per account
- Discounts do not apply to license compliance transactions
You can visit the latest release page to check out everything that’s new in the MODO 10 Series so far; check back after October 13 to see feature videos for MODO 10.2, download a trial and take advantage of the promo.