How can you make planets? Is it hard
This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
Matima studio has a nice collection of highly-detailed modular wooden structures, props and foliage for different kinds of projects. A number of top quality meshes with highly customizable materials and textures ranging from 2k to 4k, a preview map with dynamic elements like flowing river, spinning waterwheel and windmill and more. The pack also features a wood material with a function to freely vertex paint moss on wooden surfaces via „Paint” mode to give environments that extra touch of vibrancy.
- Number of Materials: 16
- Do Materials derive from a Master Material with instances as variation:
- Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
- Texture Size: from 2K to 4K
- Collision: Yes
- Vertex Count: from 64 to 11906
- LODs: Yes, most meshes have at least 2-3 LoDs
- Number of Meshes: 96
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 16 Materials, 57 instances
- Number of Textures: 60
- Engine Compatibility: 4.14
- Intended Platform: PC
- Platforms Tested: PC
- Documentation Included: No
- Important\Additional Notes: has proper lightmap UVs for baked lighting.