Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Could you explain how you made the custom grunge generator?
Amazing work sir! Congratulations
Modular Swamp Shack Pack for Unreal Engine
8 March, 2017
Matima studio has a nice collection of highly-detailed modular wooden structures, props and foliage for different kinds of projects. A number of top quality meshes with highly customizable materials and textures ranging from 2k to 4k, a preview map with dynamic elements like flowing river, spinning waterwheel and windmill and more. The pack also features a wood material with a function to freely vertex paint moss on wooden surfaces via „Paint” mode to give environments that extra touch of vibrancy.
- Number of Materials: 16
- Do Materials derive from a Master Material with instances as variation:
- Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
- Texture Size: from 2K to 4K
- Collision: Yes
- Vertex Count: from 64 to 11906
- LODs: Yes, most meshes have at least 2-3 LoDs
- Number of Meshes: 96
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 16 Materials, 57 instances
- Number of Textures: 60
- Engine Compatibility: 4.14
- Intended Platform: PC
- Platforms Tested: PC
- Documentation Included: No
- Important\Additional Notes: has proper lightmap UVs for baked lighting.
Source: Unreal Engine Marketplace