Victoria Zavhorodnia talked in detail about her first UE4 scene The Lost Temple of Nacon: modular architecture, background waterfalls, vegetation, work with colors, and more.
Check out a cool environment piece by Clinton Crumpler from Dekogon.
François Larrieu discussed how he worked on two modular sci-fi projects: modeling and detailing, use of trim sheets, lighting, post-process, and more.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6A Look at NPC Locomotion Tech Developed for Half-Life Alyx
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions