GAYLE ELIZABETH LUSK am full Deaf call home phone VP OK 657 600 4982.
ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
Pretty good post. Thanks to blog author for the wonderful and informative post You may also read the website - http://www.coloradoloansnearme.com
Take a look at a pack by NatureManufacture for Unreal Engine developers looking for a nice and quick way to create nature environments. The projects features environment models, materials and texture sets. Trees, rocks, stones, grass, landscape materials and textures – all you need to create beautiful scenes.
Nature Set is group of environment assets with carefully prepared LODs and optimization aspect. Each asset have reasonable number LOD triangles and LODs. Landscape and grass textures are 2048×2048, model textures are up to 4096×4096. Rocks were carefully sculpted and optimized on LODs. Trees were sculpted and photoscanned, last tree LODs are billboard/cross. In this asset you will also find landscape ground materials such rock, mud, stone, asphalt, grass, sand, litter, leaves. All models and textures were made from 10x10k photo material.
- 6 tree models: (26 models with LODs), 34 textures, 13 materials, LODs 50-20k tri // 20-5k // 4-2k // 2k-8 //8 [triangles]
- 5 big rocks: (20 models with LODs), 15 textures, 4 materials, LODs 1,1-0,6k // 0.8-0,4k //, 0,6-0,3k // 0,4-0,2k [triangles]
- 5 small stones: (15 models with LODs), 15 textures, 4 materials (shared with big rocks), LODs 0,3-0,2k // 0,2-0,1k // 0,1 and less [triangles];
- 1 stone wall, (5 models with LODs), 1 texture, 1 material, LODs 1,5k // 1,0 k // 0,7k // 0,5k // 0,2k [triangles];
- 7 grass models, 17-19 triangles, 3 materials 2 textures. (grass atlas and herb atlas);
- 84 texture for landscape (28 sets): albedo with heightmap (BC_H), metalic roughness ambient occlusion (MT_R_AO), normalmap (N), this give 168 maps;
- landscape material (tesselation, uv mix, LODs);