Your article is very interesting, maybe I will regularly visit this site. And here is my site, if you have time please come to my site and send a few comments. bartender the right mix
The new features facial expression is very unique and the first launch in apple. I have used this expression, and I love to use this. this is very funny and look like the original. but sometimes it refuses to express then i prefer to go Apple Support Australia.
You may want to credit Critical Role and Sam Riegel for the character creation.
Malcolm Andrieshyn has released a cool script that will help you speed up the Maya to Marmoset Toolbag iterative workflow. The tool costs just $5 and brings a bunch of great features, so take a look.
- One click button to export your high poly meshes for Toolbag baking, will convert smooth mesh preview to polygons behind the scenes
- One click button to export your low poly meshes for Toolbag baking, will triangulate your meshes behind the scenes
- Exports multiple separate meshes in a group to save time
- UV’s of high poly are deleted before export which speeds up export time
- Doesn’t affect your original models in Maya
- Doesn’t clutter your scene with temp files and triangulated bake meshes
- Fast iteration between Maya and Toolbag, make changes to high or low poly, export over and over without worrying about triangulation or converting smooth mesh preview to polygons in Maya
- Tested in Maya 2018
- Could be adapted to support Knald and other bakers, let me know if that’s something people want
- Installation and usage instructions contained in .zip file
You can find more details on the tool here.