Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
Malcolm Andrieshyn has released a cool script that will help you speed up the Maya to Marmoset Toolbag iterative workflow. The tool costs just $5 and brings a bunch of great features, so take a look.
- One click button to export your high poly meshes for Toolbag baking, will convert smooth mesh preview to polygons behind the scenes
- One click button to export your low poly meshes for Toolbag baking, will triangulate your meshes behind the scenes
- Exports multiple separate meshes in a group to save time
- UV’s of high poly are deleted before export which speeds up export time
- Doesn’t affect your original models in Maya
- Doesn’t clutter your scene with temp files and triangulated bake meshes
- Fast iteration between Maya and Toolbag, make changes to high or low poly, export over and over without worrying about triangulation or converting smooth mesh preview to polygons in Maya
- Tested in Maya 2018
- Could be adapted to support Knald and other bakers, let me know if that’s something people want
- Installation and usage instructions contained in .zip file
You can find more details on the tool here.