Awesome! I had been working on a similar project couldn't figure out the snow on the trees for the life of me! It's great to see how you approached it. The work look great! Thanks for sharing your process.
I believe author would be surprised that it's not american, but soviet bunker :)
Great news from Greg Zaal: the developer has released the final 60 of his 16k unclipped HDRIs, so all of his previously for sale assets (about 200 in total) are available for free thanks to a successful campaign on Patreon.
The $1500 goal was just reached (again)
Art by using Flower Road pack
That means the final 60 of my old for-sale HDRIs are now on hdrihaven.com, free and CC0 like everything else. I can’t even describe how it feels to finally have all my work out there for anyone to use, thank you guys so much.
Some random sidenotes since I can’t really contain myself at the moment:
- There are nearly 200 HDRIs in total now. Jeeez.
- Bergen (one of my oldest ones) was actually clipped, so I stole the sun from another HDRI to fix it. Shhhh.
- Many of these new HDRIs have backplates too.
- I should probably improve the search engine on the site to help you find stuff better. Good luck.
- You can sort by date taken and follow my journey of sorts. Don’t stalk me, please.
- The next goal (at $2000) is to open source hdrihaven.com completely. Publish the code, all my workflow scripts, and allow other people to contribute HDRIs to the site (after quality control, and with fair compensation). I’d like to explain this further in another post, but I’m off on another trip next week and probably won’t get a chance any time soon.
You guys rock.
You can find all the free packs here.