Get a chance to be a cook in a very specific restaurant.
Sunghoon Jung released a free game, where you will have to work as a cook in the place called Dungeon Delicacy. The game takes place somewhere in the deep dungeons, and the restaurant works from 12 pm to 12 am. The key feature of the game is the dishes. They are all made with the monsters that live in this dungeon.
Here are some play tips:
- You have to collect 5 Dunchelin stars.
- You can get monster ingredients from adventurers through quests.
- You can get vegetables from planting them in pots.
- The favor level of adventurers changes based on the taste of the dishes.
- Adventurers with low favor levels are less likely to accept quests.
The game is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later, Android 4.1 and up, runs on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and supports English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
In-game purchases are included.