I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! order now
MagicPictures Software is getting ready to release two new commercial plugins — a Mesher called AQ Mesher, and a Bullet Physics-based multibody simulator called AQ Bullet.
AqMesher is described as an OpenVDB based meshing plugin that’s compatible with particles, objects, and of course VDB objects. The tool will provide optimized access to many OpenVDB functions such as Meshing, levelset filter, fracture and levelset sphere functions for rigid body simulation.
- Objects / particles / PRT files / VDB files to LevelSet
- Adaptive Meshing to create tri or quad meshes
- Velocity / Vertex Color channel creation
- LevelSet Filter
- Meshing area clipping
- Levelset Fracture
- Levelset to Sphere/Bullet Sphere(need Aq Bullet Plugin)
- VDB export
The second one is a multi-body physics simulator t0 simulate rigid bodies, soft bodies, rope, and constraints.
- Rigid Body simulation (Dynamic / Static / Kinetic)
- Soft Body / Cloth simulation
- Rope Simulation
- Constraint functions (P2P, Hinge, Slider, ConeTwist, 6DOF, Softbody Anchor, Rope Anchor)
- Bullet Primitives Object(Box, Cone, Sphere, Capsule, Cylinder)
- Bullet Compound Object for Concave / Complex object
- Easy to Use / Easy to Control
You can learn more about the tools here.