You can also book a car to south Auckland airport when travelling home or to your next destination.
Excellent overview of unreal Ray-Tracing stuff, thank you! Any chance you can add the scene to the asset pack?
So what's exactly the advantage? good would be a direct comparison to known renderers
MagicPictures Software is getting ready to release two new commercial plugins — a Mesher called AQ Mesher, and a Bullet Physics-based multibody simulator called AQ Bullet.
AqMesher is described as an OpenVDB based meshing plugin that’s compatible with particles, objects, and of course VDB objects. The tool will provide optimized access to many OpenVDB functions such as Meshing, levelset filter, fracture and levelset sphere functions for rigid body simulation.
- Objects / particles / PRT files / VDB files to LevelSet
- Adaptive Meshing to create tri or quad meshes
- Velocity / Vertex Color channel creation
- LevelSet Filter
- Meshing area clipping
- Levelset Fracture
- Levelset to Sphere/Bullet Sphere(need Aq Bullet Plugin)
- VDB export
The second one is a multi-body physics simulator t0 simulate rigid bodies, soft bodies, rope, and constraints.
- Rigid Body simulation (Dynamic / Static / Kinetic)
- Soft Body / Cloth simulation
- Rope Simulation
- Constraint functions (P2P, Hinge, Slider, ConeTwist, 6DOF, Softbody Anchor, Rope Anchor)
- Bullet Primitives Object(Box, Cone, Sphere, Capsule, Cylinder)
- Bullet Compound Object for Concave / Complex object
- Easy to Use / Easy to Control
You can learn more about the tools here.