David Luong from Blizzard Entertainment explained his workflow in creating a cinematic drone video in Adobe Premiere Pro. Check it out!
David Luong, a senior cinematic artist at Blizzard Entertainment, shared his step-by-step production in creating a cinematic video with drone footage. The tutorial has 2 major parts: editing the footage itself and color correction.
During the first step, you will learn how:
- how to do the pre-editing setting in Adobe Premiere Pro and technical details when working with the video content
- how to cut, duplicate, add cuts of the footage in the software, when and where to add the visual effects, i.e. fading.
- how to apply the music on the video and make the footage go along with the beat.
Color correction part includes:
- working with the presets and adjusting them
- Lumetri Scopes workflow
- creating your own presets
The video will suit perfectly for beginners since it includes the recording of the screen during the editing process and showcases the basic features of Adobe Premiere Pro and essential tricks for cinematic video production.