oh, Santa ... :D
I love watching movies a lot. Now its easy to watch all movies, TV shows and series for free on Android using Cinema apk. Get it from https://cinemafreeapk.com/
There are more different option to find saved documents my computer windows 10 PC,now look it here and try the best simple method where are scanned documents windows 10 many users reported how do i scan my documents,so friends this is right place.
At SIGGRAPH 2018, OTOY and Epic Games announced a preview of the OctaneRender 2019 integration with UnrealEngine 4, bringing AI-accelerated GPU path-tracing and light field baking to Unreal Engine-powered games, film, VFX, and more.
The integration is planned for release in the first half of 2019 and will be included as part of OctaneRender’s $20/month baseline subscription with access to 20 GPUs, network rendering and over 20 DCC integrations. OTOY is beginning a private beta in August and plans to release a public beta towards the end of 4Q 2018.
The integration on display at SIGGRAPH features:
- Rapid automatic conversion of Unreal Engine scenes and materials into OctaneRender and full integration of OctaneRender features shipping with Octane 2019.1:
- Brigade Engine scene graph (introduced with OctaneRender 4) for real-time path-traced games and interactive content powered by Unreal Engine
- AI Light, AI Scene, AI Spectral and Volumetric Denoising, and Out-of-Core Geometry, UDIM Support and Light Linking for production-ready final rendering
- Octane Vectron and Spectron – fully procedural node-based Volumetric Geometry and Lighting for infinite detail and granular lighting control (introduced in Octane 2018)
- Using OTOY’s ORBX scene format, the current integration supports 20+ of the industry’s leading DCC tools – including Cinema4D, Autodesk Maya, and 3DS Max – enabling artists to easily drag and drop scenes from their favorite authoring tools and mix and match them with Unreal Engine content in a fully responsive Live Viewport.
- OctaneRender 2019 first look – optimized support for NVIDIA RTX Ray Tracing, Vulkan, DXR, CUDA and Metal iOS/Mac OS backends built on OTOY’s cross-platform RNDR framework. AI Viewport: mixed reality media, including upscaling, AI style filters, light field and holographic output for next-generation volumetric displays and HMDs.
OTOY’s collaboration with Epic Games expands on prior collaborations including the release of Paragon assets to all Unreal Engine developers, which deployed OTOY’s LightStage reflectance field facial scanning technology to achieve new levels of photorealism for game characters.
Through the integration of OctaneRender 2019 into Unreal Engine, developers will gain access to the RNDR SDK which will serve as the portal for OTOY’s end-to-end holographic mixed reality pipeline built on the RNDR Blockchain Distributed GPU Ecosystem.
You can learn more here.