astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
With HDRP now I think Unity has the best redering engine out there
Unity Technologies has revealed a version of Otoy’s GPU powered OctanceRender for Unity. Developers can now create pre-rendered content using OctaneRender Recorder by outputting animations, sequences and stills created with Unity’s timeline, cinemachine and play mode.
- OctaneRender Recorder. Record animations and sequences from Timeline as either a movie file, or an ORBX package that can be rendered through OctaneRender Cloud (ORC) at the Studio and Creator levels with the selection of ORC.
- PBR Viewport. See the quality of cinematic output you will get with the final render dynamically as you update the scene.
- Node Editor. Access VFX-quality shading and lighting in Unity with OctaneRender’s visual node-based workflow.
- OctaneRender Materials. Replace Unity shaders with custom shaders to step up scene quality immediately.
- Path-Traced Lighting. Create stunning scenes with physically-based lighting.
- OctaneRender Cameras. Get access to additional camera types and cinematic post-processing effects in to OctaneRender for Unity.
- ORBX. Unity can now read OTOY’s ORBX file format, a 3D interchange format that includes materials and shaders in addition to geometry, and is already compatible with 25+ digital content creation tools.
- FBX Compatibility. Convert ORBX files to FBX for a familiar, easy-to-use workflow.
Three versions are available: Prime (free) — only the primary GPU and doesn’t support plugins; Studio ($20 a month) — up to 2 GPUs and one plugin; Creator ($60 a month) — up to 20 GPUs and 3 additional plugins.
You can find more details on the release here.