awesome work!such works inspire
can't understand what he said
Students could often find it tough to write their academic tasks. It could lead to them not getting desired grades in the academics. Opting for our Online Assignment Help could be ideal for such students and they can get a complete assignment solution from us. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Unity Technologies has revealed a version of Otoy’s GPU powered OctanceRender for Unity. Developers can now create pre-rendered content using OctaneRender Recorder by outputting animations, sequences and stills created with Unity’s timeline, cinemachine and play mode.
- OctaneRender Recorder. Record animations and sequences from Timeline as either a movie file, or an ORBX package that can be rendered through OctaneRender Cloud (ORC) at the Studio and Creator levels with the selection of ORC.
- PBR Viewport. See the quality of cinematic output you will get with the final render dynamically as you update the scene.
- Node Editor. Access VFX-quality shading and lighting in Unity with OctaneRender’s visual node-based workflow.
- OctaneRender Materials. Replace Unity shaders with custom shaders to step up scene quality immediately.
- Path-Traced Lighting. Create stunning scenes with physically-based lighting.
- OctaneRender Cameras. Get access to additional camera types and cinematic post-processing effects in to OctaneRender for Unity.
- ORBX. Unity can now read OTOY’s ORBX file format, a 3D interchange format that includes materials and shaders in addition to geometry, and is already compatible with 25+ digital content creation tools.
- FBX Compatibility. Convert ORBX files to FBX for a familiar, easy-to-use workflow.
Three versions are available: Prime (free) — only the primary GPU and doesn’t support plugins; Studio ($20 a month) — up to 2 GPUs and one plugin; Creator ($60 a month) — up to 20 GPUs and 3 additional plugins.
You can find more details on the release here.