You need to make it clear that this is an interpretation of someone else’s character and credit them (Sam Reigel, from Critical Role).
As great as this is, it’s not actually “your character” so you should really credit Sam Reigel of Critical Role who created this character, and make it clear this is your interpretation of it, because you make it sound like it was all your idea.
Thanks for your post! It's been a long time since I read a good article and such a meaning! I hope you will continue to write articles like these for hobbyists! run 3
Unity Technologies has revealed a version of Otoy’s GPU powered OctanceRender for Unity. Developers can now create pre-rendered content using OctaneRender Recorder by outputting animations, sequences and stills created with Unity’s timeline, cinemachine and play mode.
- OctaneRender Recorder. Record animations and sequences from Timeline as either a movie file, or an ORBX package that can be rendered through OctaneRender Cloud (ORC) at the Studio and Creator levels with the selection of ORC.
- PBR Viewport. See the quality of cinematic output you will get with the final render dynamically as you update the scene.
- Node Editor. Access VFX-quality shading and lighting in Unity with OctaneRender’s visual node-based workflow.
- OctaneRender Materials. Replace Unity shaders with custom shaders to step up scene quality immediately.
- Path-Traced Lighting. Create stunning scenes with physically-based lighting.
- OctaneRender Cameras. Get access to additional camera types and cinematic post-processing effects in to OctaneRender for Unity.
- ORBX. Unity can now read OTOY’s ORBX file format, a 3D interchange format that includes materials and shaders in addition to geometry, and is already compatible with 25+ digital content creation tools.
- FBX Compatibility. Convert ORBX files to FBX for a familiar, easy-to-use workflow.
Three versions are available: Prime (free) — only the primary GPU and doesn’t support plugins; Studio ($20 a month) — up to 2 GPUs and one plugin; Creator ($60 a month) — up to 20 GPUs and 3 additional plugins.
You can find more details on the release here.