Сheck out a workshop from Circuit Stream on developing for Oculus Quest.
This workshop will teach you how to design, develop and optimize virtual reality apps for the Oculus Quest. You will learn how to develop an application for the Oculus Quest, understand the foundations you need to develop for mobile VR and get hands on with new features like hand tracking.
A former Oculus designer will share tips on designing apps for the Quest and discuss resources available in the Quest ecosystem. Please note that basic Unity experience is required.
What's Included in the workshop:
- Seven hours (9:00am - 4:00pm PST) of VR development training with Unity Certified instructors from Circuit Stream and a former designer from Oculus
- An Oculus Quest VR app that you create and can share on any mobile VR headset
- A presentation on Oculus Quest design best practices and principles
- An update on current opportunities in the VR/AR industry
- Networking with Circuit Stream instructors and alumni