Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
It might ultimately be proof of concept now, but the point of showing a low-count bounce raytracing that still looks decent especially after denoising gives us a nice roadmap on the future. Maybe given time, we will move to this as the new standard or at least a probable alternate to baked lighting.
Fuck you I'm stuck in some bullshit game some dickhead thought would be exciting.
Do you remember our recent interview with Moses Saintfleur about his latest scene called Old Hunters Manor. This outstanding environment, inspired by the amazing concept art by Evgeniy Musienko, features some nice moody assets and great materials, and the thing is that you can now get this scene on UE Marketplace.
- Texture Sizes: Mainly 4096 pixel resolution
- Channel Packed RMA Textures: Roughness, Metallic, Ambient Occlusion, Alpha
- Collision: Auto-Generated
- Vertex Count: 1,275,061 Δ’s
- LODs: 0
- Number of Meshes: 108
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 152
- Number of Textures: 184