I recommend that you watch his Intro to 3D Coat and Intro to Destruction art videos. After learning the techniques he used in the video this course will make a lot more sense.
AI applications are only beginning to materialize. It's so exciting what neural networks will do to art workflows in the coming years.
W T F!!! Why, really don't understand, EA = just a fucking looser company!
Do you remember our recent interview with Moses Saintfleur about his latest scene called Old Hunters Manor. This outstanding environment, inspired by the amazing concept art by Evgeniy Musienko, features some nice moody assets and great materials, and the thing is that you can now get this scene on UE Marketplace.
- Texture Sizes: Mainly 4096 pixel resolution
- Channel Packed RMA Textures: Roughness, Metallic, Ambient Occlusion, Alpha
- Collision: Auto-Generated
- Vertex Count: 1,275,061 Δ’s
- LODs: 0
- Number of Meshes: 108
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 152
- Number of Textures: 184