Alt click on a node connection automatically disconnect it from the other nodes. And there is some nodes which can be easily summoned by pressing a key and clicking at the same time. Like B+click will place a branch, and S+click a sequence.
If you're willing to compile it, Aseprite is a great option as well.
check my website for the latest tips - always updating with new content!
VizPark has presented a standalone version of Omnitiles, its texture creation app formerly released as a 3DS Max map. The tool helps users create patterns by randomizing textures within patterns generated using a visual editor.
- A pattern editor together and multi-texture for drawing shapes to create seamless tileable textures.
- Real-time previews.
- Includes 80 preset patterns and 25 sets of textures.
- The ability to render textures directly to Photoshop or save them as JPG, BMP, PNG, EXR, TIF and PSD files for use with compatible 2D and 3D applications.
- An edge map feature to render edge gradients along the edge of each shape that can be used to create a height channel, displacement, bump or other useful maps like masks to further change gaps between shapes.
- The ability to batch import textures and assign them to the correct channel.
You can choose between Individual licenses at €9.90 for monthly rental, €79 for annual rental or €149 for a perpetual license. There’s also a 50% discount right now. You can learn more on VizPark’s website.