bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
VizPark has presented a standalone version of Omnitiles, its texture creation app formerly released as a 3DS Max map. The tool helps users create patterns by randomizing textures within patterns generated using a visual editor.
- A pattern editor together and multi-texture for drawing shapes to create seamless tileable textures.
- Real-time previews.
- Includes 80 preset patterns and 25 sets of textures.
- The ability to render textures directly to Photoshop or save them as JPG, BMP, PNG, EXR, TIF and PSD files for use with compatible 2D and 3D applications.
- An edge map feature to render edge gradients along the edge of each shape that can be used to create a height channel, displacement, bump or other useful maps like masks to further change gaps between shapes.
- The ability to batch import textures and assign them to the correct channel.
You can choose between Individual licenses at €9.90 for monthly rental, €79 for annual rental or €149 for a perpetual license. There’s also a 50% discount right now. You can learn more on VizPark’s website.