I freaking Love your art! Great work mate. :)
for the god sake do it for 3ds max and take my money yoo
We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
Tyson Ibele has finally revealed the open beta of tyFlow, his amazing unofficial PFlow replacement that is meant to bring “Max back to the 21st century”.
You can now get the plugin from the new documentation website (where you can also find tips on operators and workflow). Yes, the beta is open to everyone, fully functional, and you can use the tool commercially.
- PFlow operators have been recreated and are all fully multithreaded.
- In addition, many new operators have been added, including a granular solver, cloth, rope, proper path follow, DLA growth, constraints, and more
- A spline operator and fast spline meshing modifier for converting particle trajectories, neighbours, constraints etc. into spline meshes.
- Up-to-date PhysX support.
- Voronoi fracture, brick fracture, boolean fracture, convex decomposition etc, all built-in.
- All of PFlow’s O(n^2) operations have been properly accelerated (mesh collisions, nearest neighbour searches, surface lock/bond, etc)
- No more hidden PFlow operator/event nodes in the scene to manage, each flow is fully self-contained.
- Extra control has been added to all the base operators, and each operator has timing activation controls.
- A C# script operator that executes nearly as fast as native c++ and that supports multithreaded scripts.
- VRay instance rendering support, GPU instancing in the viewport (easily display 100s of millions of polys in the view no problem).
- Super fast auto-caching, similar to the way Houdini caches things on the fly.
- PhoenixFD grid support, PRT import/export.
- Simulation retiming.
- A custom file caching system that is often hundreds/thousands times smaller in file size than alternative systems like xMesh.
- Automatic realtime timeline caching,
- A fast and OpenCL-accelerated constraint solver for simulating grains/cloth/rope/etc
- Built-in tools to convert particle trajectories, neighbors and constraints into dynamic splines
- Supports simulation cascading for fast particle initialization and hierarchical caching
- Built-in crowd simulation tools
- Dynamic mesh breaking and fracturing operators
- Multithreaded C# scripting support for complete particle control
- Built-in PRT/object/cache export.
- Integrated with Nitrous and supports viewport instancing
- Integrated with VRay and supports render instancing
- Integrated with Deadline for batching exports onto a renderfarm.
The goal of the ClearCut courses is to teach you a solid workflow that is used in the AAA game industry. The first episode covers the process of creating an AAA fire hydrant from start to finish.
Any future updates are included and will be available for download in case they are released. Next episodes are not included.