How can you make planets? Is it hard
This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
Ornatrix 3dsmax V5 has been released. The next version of hair, fur, and feathers software comes with tons of new features and improvements. Guide editing workflow, hair data channel management, and groom flexibility are now even better.
- New parametric guide data modifier for LOD and easy control of groom components
- Hair from particles object adds another dimension to making hair by tracing any 3dsmax particle system
- Alembic cache import for applying and layering baked hair animations
- Strand propagation improvements keep the hair relationships intact down the evaluation pipeline for easier feathers and vegetation
- Mirroring and brush-specific settings significantly improve brush-based workflow
- Surface comb sink mirroring and control over shape and rotations make styling fur faster and better
- Push away from surface modifier keeps the hair out of any object to improve realism
- Single-button detaching of a groom allows you to edit base surface meshes in any way you like while keeping the hair intact
- Single-button locking to surface future proofs your grooms and makes rendering consistent across different systems
- New curve ramp diagrams with presets give you greater control across many Ornatrix parameters
- Single-button vertex color or guide channel creation makes connecting hair attributes to your object data a snap
There are many more features and fixes to find in V5 change log.
You can get Ornatrix for $499. The update is free for those who got the software in the past 6 months. You can also check out a free demo version. Find more information here.