So what's exactly the advantage? good would be a direct comparison to known renderers
Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
Ephere has revealed Ornatrix 1.3 for Maya, a tool meant for working on hair, fur and feathers.
- Maya 2018 support
- New Retarget Normals operator allows you to transfer normals from any mesh to hairs generated with MeshFromStrands.
- UDIM map support for Renderman
- Face centre distribution mode in Guide From Mesh and Hair From Guides nodes.
- Length limits for the length brush.
- Added guide channel support in Strand Gravity node.
- Shift-key now temporarily switches the current brush to the Selection brush.
- Added a particle holder position parameter to DynamicsNode
- Added the ability to copy selected guides in Edit Guides when inserting new guides
- Plus many fixes.
You can but Ornatrix for $499 and download a free demo. You can find more details on Ephere’s website.