How can you make planets? Is it hard
This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
Ephere has revealed Ornatrix 1.3 for Maya, a tool meant for working on hair, fur and feathers.
- Maya 2018 support
- New Retarget Normals operator allows you to transfer normals from any mesh to hairs generated with MeshFromStrands.
- UDIM map support for Renderman
- Face centre distribution mode in Guide From Mesh and Hair From Guides nodes.
- Length limits for the length brush.
- Added guide channel support in Strand Gravity node.
- Shift-key now temporarily switches the current brush to the Selection brush.
- Added a particle holder position parameter to DynamicsNode
- Added the ability to copy selected guides in Edit Guides when inserting new guides
- Plus many fixes.
You can but Ornatrix for $499 and download a free demo. You can find more details on Ephere’s website.