Please make the second floor..!! and if you've done it please tell me where can I find it...??!
Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
Ephere has revealed Ornatrix 1.3 for Maya, a tool meant for working on hair, fur and feathers.
- Maya 2018 support
- New Retarget Normals operator allows you to transfer normals from any mesh to hairs generated with MeshFromStrands.
- UDIM map support for Renderman
- Face centre distribution mode in Guide From Mesh and Hair From Guides nodes.
- Length limits for the length brush.
- Added guide channel support in Strand Gravity node.
- Shift-key now temporarily switches the current brush to the Selection brush.
- Added a particle holder position parameter to DynamicsNode
- Added the ability to copy selected guides in Edit Guides when inserting new guides
- Plus many fixes.
You can but Ornatrix for $499 and download a free demo. You can find more details on Ephere’s website.