there is no need to create a vdb, but it works yes
Super taf! ;)
Ted Bundy's car? :D
MNSI is a new Unreal system that lets users add sounds when setting up physical interactions in a way that might remind you of sounds in Half-Life 2.
It is basically an all-in-one sound solution that will help you bring your game to life. Sounds are extremely important, but, unfortunately, developers tend to forget about this part.
- Light and heavy Impact sound events based on materials
- Roll and friction sounds based on materials
- Relative correction
- Support for Skeletal meshes
- Roll vs Slide correction
- Multi-Component support
- A sound node like a sound library for better organization
- Sound interaction libraries that are external to the blueprint
- Various performance optimizations and the ability to create sound detail levels
- Many workarounds to fix various limitations
- Dynamic Parameters
The pack is said to feature the core math and blueprint component, as well as a basic sound library of 260 high-quality sounds the author recorded himself.
You can learn more and get the pack here.