Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
Check out a mind-blowing set “Photorealistic Landscapes Pack 3” by Gokhan Karadayi that features highly detailed 64 km2 (8×8 km). You can use these 5 high-quality landscapes for all kinds of next-gen games.
- 2 Canyons Landscape
- 1 Desert Landscape
- 2 Afghan Mountains Landscape
- 64km2 (8×8) Landscapes (Painted with rock and vegetations)
- High quality 8K HeightMap and SplatMaps.
- 42 High quality ground texture (Diffuse, Normal, Specular Maps 2048×2048)
- 8 Big cliff meshes
- 8 Rock meshes
- 33 Plants meshes
- 9 ground rock meshes
- 1 River mesh
- 3 Master material and 4 instanced material
- NEW material system
- Physically Based Materials
- Auto-painted landscape material
- Easy and understandable material
- New rock and cliff models (3D Scan)
- New textures
- New atmosphere settings
- Easy customization with Landscape instance materials.
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping Materials
- Automatic 3d Mesh generation (Different layers)
- Automatic blending layers using a heightmap.
- Automatic slope variation
- 8×8 km (64 km2)
- High Frame per Second (FPS)
Intended Platforms: Desktop, Console