How can you make planets? Is it hard
This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
Check out a mind-blowing set “Photorealistic Landscapes Pack 3” by Gokhan Karadayi that features highly detailed 64 km2 (8×8 km). You can use these 5 high-quality landscapes for all kinds of next-gen games.
- 2 Canyons Landscape
- 1 Desert Landscape
- 2 Afghan Mountains Landscape
- 64km2 (8×8) Landscapes (Painted with rock and vegetations)
- High quality 8K HeightMap and SplatMaps.
- 42 High quality ground texture (Diffuse, Normal, Specular Maps 2048×2048)
- 8 Big cliff meshes
- 8 Rock meshes
- 33 Plants meshes
- 9 ground rock meshes
- 1 River mesh
- 3 Master material and 4 instanced material
- NEW material system
- Physically Based Materials
- Auto-painted landscape material
- Easy and understandable material
- New rock and cliff models (3D Scan)
- New textures
- New atmosphere settings
- Easy customization with Landscape instance materials.
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping Materials
- Automatic 3d Mesh generation (Different layers)
- Automatic blending layers using a heightmap.
- Automatic slope variation
- 8×8 km (64 km2)
- High Frame per Second (FPS)
Intended Platforms: Desktop, Console