Equipped with Passthrough AR and hand-tracking, the app promises to help you learn piano in no time.
If you were looking for a way to speed up your piano learning lessons, here's a cool new VR app that might help you. Meet PianoVision, an augmented reality piano learning app and rhythm game created by VR/AR Developer and Engineer Zac Reid.
The app utilizes the Passthrough and hand-tracking technologies to accelerate your learning experience and make it as convenient as possible. What's more, you can use either a MIDI keyboard for a more accustomed experience or Air Piano if you want to play on a flat surface.
- Sheet Music Insight to learn sight-reading
- Multiplayer Concerts
- MIDI keyboard connectivity
- Air Piano for those without physical pianos
- Upload custom songs using the Desktop App
- Multiplayer Music Instruction
- PianoVision Music Hall in VR (and more halls to come!)
- Indicators to show you what fingers to play with for select songs
- Built-in Courses
At the moment, the app is available via AppLab of Oculus 2, you can learn more and download the game here. Also, don't forget to join our Reddit page and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.