Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
A new environment design contest with some killer landscape assets as prizes. Share your WIP in our new group on Facebook.
Pixel Perfect Polygons announced a new amazing competition for its clients. The main requirement is that you have to have some content from the company. Then you need to create an awesome looking scene using one of the landscape pieces the team created. If you have one already – no worries – you can share the existing pieces as well.
1st place – Choose 1 of our products listed here. (Up to $150)
2nd place – Choose 1 of our products listed here. (Up to $100)
3rd place – Choose 1 of our products listed here. (Up to $50)
4th place – Win a free copy of our upcoming Barren Landscape. Video here.
1. You are allowed to use any other assets in combination with our contents (i.e using Megascans, other marketplace assets, Epic’s contents i.e Kite Demo Assets, your own assets). Please try to emphasize our contents and don’t forget to credit people!
2. Avoid taking a simple screenshot without having done a decent amount of work. Position the camera where you want, dress the scene as good as you can using as much assets as you can. Don’t forget to adjust the lighting and post processing to your needs.
3. You’re allowed to submit only 1 screenshot. So make sure it’s your best.
4. Image dimensions should be 1920×1080 and in .png format. It’s up to you how you want to capture the screenshot.
5. You are not allowed to do any post-processing in external image editing software such as Photoshop.
6. All final submissions should be sent to us through PixelPerfectPolygons@Outlook.com with email subject “PPP Contest 001“.
7. For sending the email you should be using the email address that’s associated with your UE4 account so we can verify you are one of our customers.