Thanks for sharing!
this is god damn amazing
As an E2 visa holder for many yrs...it seems a little silly to suggest this route. It is an investment visa usually in the range of 100K USD and over. I guess the premise is your parents would set you up in a business after graduation? But keep in mind that business also needs to be successful come renewal time.
Paris, France – June 28, 2018 – E-on software, a leading global developer of software for the creation, animation, rendering, and integration of natural 3D environments in the computer graphics, VFX, architecture, and gaming industries, today announced the immediate availability of Release 6 (R6) of its VUE and PlantFactory 2016 software.
The free trial versions of its VUE 2016 and PlantFactory 2016 R6 software are also immediately available.
Key New Features in VUE 2016 R6
UI/UX and navigation improvements:
– Vastly improved display speed and UI responsiveness
– New interactive multi-object selection display
– New mouse-centered and advanced target-centered scene navigation modes that can be set on a per camera basis
– New drop on top/smart drop on top actions
– 2 new replace-by scaling options
– Updated industry standard shortcuts, and addition of several new shortcut triggers o Improved top-view spline editor
– Revamped import options
Atmospheric effects and lighting:
– Image-based lighting (IBL) importance sampling greatly improves lighting accuracy
– Set gamma corrections for environment maps
– Randomize cloud layers parameters
– Several improvements on MetaCloud technology (density production, auto scale, additional volumetric material roughness and more)
– Up to 6x faster EcoSystem cache generation
– 10% faster rendering of very large EcoSystem populations o Faster overall read and write mechanisms
EcoSystem populations with native instances in 3dsMax, Maya, and Cinema4D (1)
– Populate EcoSystems onto native assets
– Add native assets/proxies to EcoSystem population lists
– Load scenes created with Carbon Scatter
Interoperability improvements: (1)
– VUE xStream now supports LightWave 2018
– EcoSystem display quality can be set for each item in the population list, and set to box, point cloud, billboard or geometry o Dramatically faster EcoSystem display
Key new features in PlantFactory 2016 R6
- New diamond leaves node
- Allows massive savings on polygon footprint
Adds subdivision boost, mid-rib angle and curvature parameters for precise fine tuning
New diamond shape cutout from regular texture maps and new diamond
UV mode (45° tilted texture map) for optimizing polygon space
Seasonal material editor dedicated to Bentley LumenRT real-time engine (2)
Set as many season steps as necessary (each step relates to a specific set of textures and color shift)
Complete animation toolset to handle gradual seasonality changes throughout the plant lifecycle
Flower node improvements: (3)
New color-shift mask to apply seasonal color shift only where it matters (e.g. leaves but not branches)
New dedicated 2D profile filter editor to easily add more flower geometry complexity
Updated trumpet flower node to take advantage of new 2D filter
New flower gravitropism parameter to simulate gravity effects on flowers
- UI/UX and navigation improvements
- Industry standard shortcuts (Alt based navigation)
Release 6 (R6) is available as a free software update for all registered users of VUE and PlantFactory 2016.
All VUE and PlantFactory 2016 software titles are available in English, French and German and perform under all versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (64 bit only), and Mac Intel (64 bit) for MacOSX 10.7+.
E-on software is the leading developer of solutions for the creation, animation, rendering and integration of natural 3D environments (VUE, PlantFactory, CloudFactory Ozone and Carbon Scatter). E-on software products are used worldwide by the film, television, architecture, game, science, educational and entertainment industries.
E-on software products were used in feature films such as Dr. Strange, Kubo and the 2 Strings, Jupiter Ascending, Minions, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Croods, Dragons 1&2, Hunger Games, Hugo, Tintin, Super 8, Thor, Avatar, Clash of the Titans, Sucker Punch, Despicable Me 1&2, The Wolf Man, 2012, Lovely Bones, GI Joe – The Rise of the Cobra, Land of the Lost, Terminator 4, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Indiana Jones 4, Monster Vs Aliens, Australia, The Spiderwick Chronicles, KungFu Panda, Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and TV series such as Spartacus, Smallville, Battlestar Gallactica, Caprica, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Continuum, The Vampire Diaries, and more. Read more on these stories in e-on software’s Spotlights section.
E-on software was founded on the premise that powerful graphics tools should never get in the way of the designer’s creativity. By investing significant resources in research and development, e-on software is able to deliver cutting-edge, user-friendly technologies that produce stunning digital nature scenery.
In 2015, e-on software was acquired by Bentley Systems and now operates as an internal venture subsidiary.
E-on software is based in Paris, France. For more information visit this page.